Drug Testing is a Top Priority with the INBF/WNBF.The backbone of the INBF & WNBF reputation is the strict adherence to stringent drug testing. We place the highest importance on ensuring that athletes are drug-free, so as to ensure fair competition at each and every event World Wide.All INBF/WNBF athletes must be ten (10) years drug free of prescription/pharmaceutical hormones on the banned substance list and two years free of over-the-counter hormones, pro-hormones or banned substances listed or their chemical counterparts, unless otherwise noted, prior to their first INBF or WNBF competition.Please Read All Supplement Ingredients Carefully, all athletes are responsible for being vigilant regarding their supplement usage!!
2019 INBF/WNBF & World Affiliate Banned Substance List
INBF & WNBF steroid & diuretic testing policies and procedures are compliant with the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) prohibited list.The following list of substances and related compounds are banned by the World Natural Bodybuilding Federation. Their use constitutes grounds for dismissal from WNBF competitions and suspension from membership privileges in the organization for a period of seven (7) years from the failure date.NEW AMATEUR COMPETITORS ONLY must have not used any pro-hormones for at least two (2) years before joining the INBF/WNBF for the first time.
All Anabolic Steroids, including, but not limited to: (This list is effective as of September 2, 2009.)
- Chioroxomesterone (dyhdrochlormethyltesterone)
- Testosterone and related compounds
Other Anabolic Agents including, but not limited to:
- Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMs)
In any form, including injections, patches, or gels, for any reason, even if physician prescribed.The Testosterone/Epitestosterone (T/E) Ratio is used to measure the presence of exogenous testosterone or illicit elevation of testosterone levels. T/E ratios in excess of 6/1 are ruled as positive, no matter what the cause.Note: Should the use of any substance cause a T/E ratio in excess of the 6/1 limit, the athlete will be ruled as positive (failure).
- Pharmaceutical HGH, HCG and any other related compounds, including Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1)
- Oral, spray or sublingual GH compounds of pharmaceutical origin (recombinant DNA technology)
- Pro-Hormones, and all Precursors and Metabolites, Derivatives, and Related Compounds
- 5-Etioallocholen-3b,7b,17b-triol is banned as of August 31st, 2014
- Any hormone, including insulin, (injectable, oral, sublingual or otherwise) used for bodybuilding purposes
- All hormonal precursors and their metabolites and isomers
- 7 Keto DHEA (January 1, 2016) – There shall be a (3) month amnesty through 2016.
As of January 1, 2018 these substances shall carry a (2) year ban time frame.
- Androstene TRIONE
- Hormonal Supplements
- 6 OXO
- 6 OXOandrostenetrione
- 1,4,6androstatriene3, 17dione
- 3Alpha (5a-androstane-3a, 17diol)
- Have been identified as pro-hormonal in nature and are banned.
- Fat Burning pro-hormone derivatives such as:
- 3, 17dihydroxydelta5etiocholane7one (A7D)
- 3, 17- dihydroxydelta5etiocholane7one diethylcarbonate (A7E), etc are banned
Pro Steroids are banned
Prescription Thyroid Hormone Medication when used for bodybuilding purposes is banned!* The presence of any banned substance in the urine (i.e., nandrolone), no matter how it arrived there is ruled as positive (failure).
Any and all prescription diuretics even when physician prescribed are banned for (3) months prior to WNBF competitions.
EphedraMay not have been used for 6 months before joining the WNBF for the first time** Due to the abundance of supplements containing DMAA and related compounds, there shall be a 3 month amnesty period before an athlete is eligible to compete.
Effective August 31, 2012
- Geranium and substances with a similar chemical structure or similar biological effect
Effective January 1st, 2015
- 1,3-DimethylButylamine (4 amino-2-Methylpantane citrate)
- Psychomotor Stimulants
- Any stimulants used for bodybuilding purposes, including, but not limited to:Amphetamines, Speed, Cocaine
- Clenbuterol GHB
- Muscle implants of any kind are strictly prohibited
- Chemicals/Drugs used for the purpose of deceiving or passing the polygraph or urine test
For additional questions about supplement please email: WNBFdrugtesting@gmail.com